- Phases of the Moon. Perigee and apogee
- Mean elements of the orbit and rotation of the Moon
- Selenographic coordinates
- Ecliptic and equatorial coordinates of the Moon - daily ephemeris
- Physical ephemeris - daily ephemeris
- Lunar Polynomials
The Diary of Phenomena for the entire year is presented below in iCalendar format. To use, right-click the link below and save it to your computer. You will then be able to import it into any program that understands the iCalendar 2.0 format, such as iCal, Outlook, Google Calender, etc.asao_diary14.ics
Information about the Moon is published in Section D of The Astronomical Almanac. Such information includes the phases of the Moon for the year; notes and formulae for the mean elements of orbit and rotation, selenographic coordinates, and librations; and a daily physical ephemeris. Additionally, presented only in the AsA Online, are lunar polynomial coefficients for use in calculating apparent right ascension and declination and horizontal parallax. These are available in ASCII and PDF formats.